- PROVIDING TRANSFERS DURING COVID-19 ->
- CARD PAYMENT? ->
- YES! Accepted currencies in CASH
: Pay for the driver in HUF, EUR, GBP, CHF, USD.
- Credit cards accepted
: + 3% bank fees.How SumUp payments work? Once the payment has gone through, an email or text receipt can be sent to the customer..
HOW CAN I ORDER A TRANSFER? ->
- We Are Specialised In Providing Private Hire Transfers. Quality Vehicles. Reliable Transfers. Licensed & Insured Firm. Operating 24/7 A Week, We are specialised in providing express transportation (Private Hire), services for to and from Budapest, Budapest Airport, Vienna, Vienna Airport. Operating hours: We operate 24/7 a week. Quick and simple booking system!
Please be aware of that, asking for an offer does not mean booking the transfer! You can ask for an offer, by filling in the form, you can find in our page. We kindly ask you, to provide as many essential information for your transfer as you can - the more exact data we have, the better and more detailed offer we can give! We are handling your information with total discretion! After sending your inquiry
, you will get an automatic response - which means, you successfully sent the form. Later we send you our detailed offer. The transfer is officially ordered when you accept this offer, and we send you a final confirmation.
ARE THE PRICES APPLIED FOR THE CAR OR PER PERSON? ->
- Our transfer prices are always apply for the vehicle! Please choose the car category according to the number of passengers and the amount of luggage!
DO I GET A CONFIRMATION OF THE BOOKING? ->
- When we get the message of you accepting our offer, we send you the confirmation in which, you can read the detailed description of the transfer - in order to avoid any mistake or misunderstanding.
WHAT TO DO, IF I WOULD LIKE TO CHANGE SOMETHING ABOUT MY BOOKING? ->
- Please contact us in e-mail or by phone! Customer service: +36 30 237 6000 - in English, German or Hungarian.
HOW CAN I CANCEL MY BOOKING? ->
- When ordering a transfer, we do not ask for deposit, any prepayment or credit card details. In case you would like to resign your transfer for any reason, do not hesitate to contact us! We kindly ask you, to inform us in time - at least a day before the transfer, if possible!
HOW CAN I PAY? ->
- You should always pay after arriving, we do not ask for deposit of any kind of prepayment. Accepted currencies are: HUF, EUR, CHF, GBP, USD. In case you wish to pay by credit card, please point it out in the booking form! Our contracted partners have the opportunity of personalized payment options.
DO I GET A RECEIPT? ->
- Of course, you always receive an official receipt about the service. We do have a mobile on-line cash register, but according to your request the driver issues a cash receipt. Our contracted partners have the opportunity of personalized payment options.
WHERE DO I MEET MY DRIVER? ->
- Meet and Greet Service: On your arrival at the airport, our driver wait in the airport arrival hall with your name on the signboard. In the confirmation of the transfer, we inform you about the pickup details - as the place, time, and method - in each individual case. In the inquiry form we always ask for your phone number, so the driver can contact you if necessary. The pickup point in airports is at the terminal meeting point, in hotels is at the reception, in other cases or at companies, the closest to the given address, where the car can stop regularly.
WHAT IF I DO NOT SPEAK HUNGARIAN? ->
- A significant number of our clients come from abroad - travellers, businessmen or tourists. You can send your inquiry in English or German as well. For the international transfers - taxi or minibus taxi categories - English and German speaking driver is provided.
HOW MANY LUGGAGE CAN I TAKE WITH ME? ->
- For international transfers we use comfortable, modern spacious taxis, minivans, minibuses, provided with enough space for every passenger to take 1 cabin size suitcase and 1 carry-on bag with themselves. In case of extreme amount of luggage, please point it out in the booking form! We can provide a truck trailer for extra fee, if necessary.
DO YOU ONLY DO TRANSFERS FROM BUDAPEST? ->
- Passenger transportation is not subjected to regional license. Our operating field is Hungary. But international transfers are done according to the actual laws and decrees in force. We are allowed to provide international passenger transportation but the departure or arrival address must be located in Hungary!
DO YOU OFFER A TRANSFER WITH A DETOUR OR TRIP INCLUDED? ->
- You can find a few special options, which we are offering for our non-European clients in the first place. In case you have a special wish or plan, not mentioned in the site, please point it out in the inquiry form!
WHAT KIND OF VEHICLE AM I TRAVELLING IN? ->
- Our cars are licensed for passenger transportation by the National Transport Authority, correspond the strictest conditions and undergo regular maintenance. Car: Mercedes E class. Minibuses: Mercedes Vito, Viano, V class. Buses: Mercedes Sprinter - 15, 18, 20 seater.
ARE OTHER PERSONS TRAVELLING WITH ME/US? ->
- We only do private transfers, so only you or your companions are travelling in the booked vehicle.
WHAT SHOULD I DO, IF MY PLANE IS LATE? ->
- Highlights: As we monitor the flights status in advance, there are no additional charges for flight delays. It can happen, that the flight is late or even cancelled occasionally. In this case, please contact us as soon as you can on phone - so the driver do not have to wait needlessly, or can pick you up later.
WHAT SHOULD I DO IF MY TRANSFER/DRIVER IS LATE? ->
- Unfortunately traffic jams, accidents, roadworks can happen sometimes. In case of border crossing a longer period of waiting time can also be expected. Based on our experience and knowledge of the region, we do our best to arrive on time even in these unexpected situations, but we do not take responsibility for circumstances beyond our control. If the driver is late for any reason - do not worry, such events happen rarely - he will contact you by phone! This is why we ask for phone number, please be available before your car arrives!